Day 9 took place on Easter. Easter was a little different this year than usual, but wow. What a beautiful day. It started off in church, of course. The morning was absolutely exquisite. The picture I chose for day 9 was of Kristy and I. I decided to stop in on their Easter to say hi, and it just so happened that I was in the right place at the right now. I am forever thankful for the beautiful "family" that I have here in NJ. Without them, I absurdly wouldn't be the person that I am today. Matt and I spent Easter afternoon with his family. It was one of the greatest afternoons I could have ever asked for. I really am so, so blessed.
Day 10 was simple. Leftover Easter food, sandwich style. Thanks to my amazing guy for bringing it to my house after a long day at work. One of the many, many reasons why I am 150 percent head over heels in love with this man: he can read my hunger like the back of his hand, and how sure knows how to deal with it.
Be awesome,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment