Day 6 was dedicated to somebody who has just recently walked into my life. Like I said in my previous post, life is just weird like that. I have been so blessed in my life to have met such wonderful people, and I still have my whole life ahead of me. When I posted the picture for day 6 on Instagram, Jenna and I had decided to go get tattoos together. I was getting a cross on my foot, and Jenna was getting the libra sign on the back of her heel. I snapped a picture of her while she was getting her tattoo done, and happened to be laughing way harder than she should be while getting a tattoo. My caption under the picture read: little miracles happen everyday, and this winter, the excessive snow brought me to this girl and her amazing, beautiful family. I could not be more grateful to have them in my life. It does not get any truer than that statement.
Day 7. If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31. I could not state it any better way. If God is the creator of all, and he is for us, then how can someone be against us who has been created in His name?
No comments:
Post a Comment